Student Support District Team
The Student Support District team develops multiple criteria for identifying students and determines appropriate services for them by developing and implementing a multi-tiered system of support. This approach provides a data-driven foundation for the assessment and implementation of supportive services.
Expectations of Student Support Services Staff
As student support professionals, the expectations of staff are listed below.
- Understand the mission, vision, goals, and values of the school district.
- Advocate for the wellbeing of all Sparta students and serve as role models.
- Adhere to Sparta’s Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude, particularly in challenging circumstances.
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
- Consistently report to work on time and prepared to perform duties as workload necessitates of position.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the school community.
- Maintain positive, cooperative, and mutually supportive relationships with the administration, instructional staff, students, families, and other community stakeholders.
- Engage in appropriate studies and activities to improve professional competence.
- Participate in school-wide events.